For over 28 years, we’ve been partnering with public agencies to help keep cities and towns moving forward in Washington State and beyond
Talent, innovation, and hard work.
Perteet is a community of self-disciplined people and teams. We are fiercely devoted to our employees’ personal potential and professional excellence. Client relationships are the foundation of our success, and we’re committed to exceeding their expectations.
We believe in learning, creativity and innovation, as well as treating everyone with respect, integrity and honesty. We’re also devoted to making a difference in our communities through volunteer service opportunities and leadership.
- Making the community a better place to live and grow.
- Using leadership and solutions to enhance and improve the quality of life in the communities we serve.
- Offering services that add to the betterment of the physical community.
- Building a legacy by helping our clients and our communities achieve their goals and improve their environment through lasting, elegant design and services.
- Making a unique contribution to the built and natural environment for the enrichment of society.
- Helping to build, create and plan the physical communities.
- Blending communities with their environment.
How it all started
Rich Perteet, PE, founded Perteet Engineering, Inc. in 1988. The firm had a modest beginning (that’s an understatement). Our now-spacious offices began as one desk in the back room of a friend’s downtown Everett office. Meetings were a bit cramped, and things in that tiny room became even tighter as Rich hired engineers and support staff. At the same time, he introduced ideas that spread his ingenious and entrepreneurial spirit throughout the company.